Junior League Self-Registration Guide
Please follow the following instructions to register online for our club:
a) Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
b) Click on “Register Now”
c) Select “Player Registration”
d) Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password
e) Login using your FFA number and password:
- FFA Number:
2. Start Registration
a) Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
b) Update contact details if necessary.
c) On the next screen, enter the club name Monaro Panthers
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name
d) Select the Registration role as: “Player”
NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
e) Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- U10-U17 – Junior League
- $210.00 This includes:
- socks, shorts and Monaro Panthers jersey (to be returned to the Club at the end of the season)
- training sessions
- season games
- end of season Presentation and Gala day.
f) Click the “Add” button.
g) Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
h) Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
i) Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard),
NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be activated.
j) Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button.
Your registration has now been submitted.
3. Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
If you have any trouble with your registration you can use the following resources to help you.
- Visit the FAQ’s page on the MyFootballClub website.
- View the Player Registration guides and videos which are on the Resources page of the MyFootballClub website.
- Call FFA Support Centre (02) 8020 4199 if you are having problems with your password to logi