Miniroos Game Day Information
Season starts on Saturday 6th May. Registrations close on the 28th February.
The draw for each age group is listed below.
The draw also outlines which team has been rostered to support game day activities including canteen and BBQ duties. This will ensure games run on time and that refreshments are available for teams and supporters. It is recommended that each team supply a minimum of four adults, two for canteen and two for BBQ duty. The Club has rostered the teams in such a way that the parents volunteering their time will be able to watch the majority of their child’s match.
All Miniroos games are played on the home ground at David Madew Oval, Jerrabomberra (See map).
Players and parents are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes before their game time to ensure that the games start on time.
Age GroupStarting time
U6 - 8:30am-9:30am
U7 - 8:30am-9:30am
U8 - 9.50am
U9 - 10.40am
Parents are required to assist with field set-up and removal, particularly prior to the U6/U7’s, and at the end of the U8’s and U9’s. Set-up instructions as below.
- Grab field bucket, corner flags and goals x4 from shed.
- Set up field as per picture on bucket.
- Leave field bucket at centre line that splits the field in half.
- Grab field bucket and pack up all cones and witches hats.
- Pack up goals.
- Corner flags are left in place.
- Return field bucket and goals to shed and put them away in rightful place
- Set up goals near shed for field – 2x per field.
- Move to your designated field – please do this 15 mins prior to game commencement.
- Pack up of goals required if U9’s are not playing on your field after so please check on draw, follow pack up instructions for U9’s
- Please check that no U10 game is going to be held on your field after.
- Pack goals away.
- Pull them apart and put them back on the goal cart.
- Make sure net is not twisted when rolled back.
- Remove corner flags and put them back in flag bin at shed.