You are invited to our ‘Come and Try Day’ on Saturday, 16 March at David Madew Oval from 10am to 12pm. ALL ARE WELCOME and is aimed at under 6 to under 12 year old players.
Bring a friend to have a kick around.
On the day, there are forms to complete if you can gather your friends and nominate your team. This is for all under 6, 7, 8 and 9 teams. There are a couple of rules for team nominations.
• All players must be registered and paid in full prior to submitting the team nomination form.
• The form must be fully completed with player’s names, FFA number, nominated coach and manager prior to submitting the form. Training is provided for all coaches.
• All team nomination forms must be submitted no later than Saturday 16 March 2019 as after this time teams will be formed and will not be changed.
• It is preferred that all teams have a minimum of two female players. Those teams that do not have female players, please only submit 8 team members so that two may be allocated
For any information required on team nominations please contact: email@example.com
Minimum and Maximum number of players for each team is:
• U6 - Minimum 8 : Maximum 10 (born 2013 and 2014)
• U7 - Minimum 8 : Maximum 10 (born 2012)
• U8 - Minimum 8 : Maximum 10 (born 2011)
• U9 - Minimum 8 : Maximum 10 (born 2010)
Please NOTE this is a request only and MPFC cannot guarantee that all team nominations can be accommodated. To balance teams MPFC may add additional players
The form can be found here but we will have plenty of copies on the day.