As we are expecting a large amount of rain coming in on Friday and Saturday, we must inform all our teams and opposition of our wet weather procedure.

1) Assume all games are on unless otherwise specified on Facebook and our website (monaropanthers.com.au)

2) A decision on Miniroos matches (U6-U9) will be made by 7am on Saturday morning, posted on our website and facebook.

3) U10-U18 teams playing away matches should check opposition websites and facebook to see if the game is canceled, otherwise, assume they are on. CBR based clubs allow the referees to make the decision to cancel games so the game may be canceled when you arrive.