2018 Winter Season - Grading Information
The winter season is right around the corner. Check out the details below for Junior community league grading/trials.
Grading for the 2018 winter community league season will take place from Monday 19th February through until Thursday 22nd February at Wright Park. Grading times are as follows:
Information for Parents:
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before the session to ensure your child gets the opportunity to trial in the full 45mins allocated
- You will be required to provide your child’s details (Name, Date of Birth, FFA Number - if applicable, age group) and contact information (Email Address and Mobile number) at the first attended session.
- It is recommended that your child attend as many of the sessions to give them enough opportunity to show their ability and to get use to the large number of players trialing. This is more important for the u9 players from last season (2017) moving into the U10s group for the 2018 season.
- Your child will not be allocated to a team until the registration fee has been paid.
- Your child will be allocated to their team in their age group.
- Grading will be carried out by our Technical directors and qualified coaches.
- We are aiming to have team lists collated by mid-March. They will be displayed on the Monaro Panthers smart phone “Team App” application when available. Please see here for more information about Team App.
- If you were a coach last year, and would like to continue coaching this year, please let the Monaro Panther reps at grading know.
Information for MPFC Junior League Coaches:
MPFC coaches of 2017 junior league teams (U11s, 12s, 13s,14s, 15s, 16s , 17s and 18’s) that plan to continue to support and coach their team into the 2018 season please can you ensure your players attend trials as this will support the club to understand the number of teams to enter in all age groups of the Capital Football Junior league comp and also support new players to our club.
Any queries regarding the information above please email: Richard Vanderpol, MPFC Community League Coordinator, e: email@example.com